China Mobile Phones

Your information source on the latest and hottest phones from China

  • China Mobile Phones is the most complete resource in the newest and hottest phones from china...

Enable MMS and GPRS on your China Phones

Posted by Aris Salvador On Thursday, July 24, 2008 13 comments

Do you want to activate your GPRS and MMS here are some settings so please read more


wap settings:


For Smart MMS Data Account:

Account Name: SmartMMS
APN: mms
User Name: leave it blank
Password: leave it blank
Auth. Type: Normal

For Smart GPRS Data Account:

Account Name: SmartGPRS
APN: smart1
User Name: leave it blank
Password: leave it blank
Auth. Type: Normal

5. Save the Data Account.

For Smart GPRS Profile:

Rename Profile: SmartGPRS
Homepage: http://wap.smart.com.ph
Data Account: SmartGPRS (this data account is the one you have created)
Connection Type: HTTP
Proxy Address: 010.102.061.046
Proxy Port: 8080
Username: leave it blank
Password: leave it blank

For Smart MMS Profile:

Rename Profile: SmartMMS
Homepage: http://10.102.61.238:8002
Data Account: SmartMMS (this data account is the one you have created)
Connection Type: HTTP
Proxy Address: 010.102.061.046
Proxy Port: 8080
Username: leave it blank
Password: leave it blank


Categories:

13 Response for the "Enable MMS and GPRS on your China Phones"

  1. Unknown says:

    hello i'm emelyn from phillipines..i really need your help..i am using now china phone K9700 touch screen..can you help me to activate my globe mms & gprs?i appreciate if you contact me at this number 09155594732 for gprs and mms settings..thank you

  2. Anonymous says:

    Greetings! I'm Kenneth and i'm wondering if you have any settings for Sun Cellular? Please email at kenni_gi399@yahoo.com Maraming salamat!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Hi, I'm jean and I'm wondering if you have also a setting for sun cellular for dual sim Nokia 6300? Pls. send it to me at jeandelacruz1976@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

  4. Anonymous says:

    hello im rutchel from philippines..i really need your help.i am using china phone ZT303 touch screen..can you help me to activate my smart mms and gprs?i really appreciate if you contact me at this number +639297774691 for the settings.
    thank you and GOD BLESS

  5. Anonymous says:

    hi how can i use internet on my china phone ZT303 TOUCH SCREEN?please send me settings on how?thank you

  6. Anonymous says:

    How Can I Activate My GPRS For Globe??
    Please Respond To My Yahoo Acount: johnalmilla@yahoo.com

  7. Anonymous says:

    Hi im jhune from philippines my phone is c2000 china phone i want to know how to configure my gprs connection here my email address jhuneragnakizta@yahoo.com if you know something plzzz i need your help guys tnx.... or txt me 09078517206

  8. Anonymous says:

    HI IM DAISY I HAVE A TV MOBILE W902 FROM CHINA AND I CANT ACTIVATE THE GPRS.CAN U EMAIL ME PLEASE. daisy_23_diaz@yahoo.com

  9. Anonymous says:

    gud pm! please help. i have a k328 China Phone and i want to activate my gprs. please email me @jet0320.
    thanks in advance.

  10. estafema says:

    Hi! I was wondering how to activate MMS/GPRS in my China phone when I saw your site. Now, I can already browse the internet even if I'm away from my pc. Thanks a lot.

  11. Anonymous says:

    hello...im using N79 china phone. please help me in activating my mms and gprs...im using sun and tm because its dual sim...09169467446/09223562770

  12. Anonymous says:

    hi i have a china phone black berry color white, it has wifi but i dont know how to activate it, it has java and other stuff for the net but im not so techi so i dont know how to operate my internet and gprs. can you please help, thank u... please contact me at ryan.walter@yahoo.com

  13. BESTUFF says:

    Hi, I will be glad if you can help me configure my China phone with the following details:
    mobile number: +2348068707008
    service provider: MTN NG
    phone model: C66 (dual sim)
    Country: Nigeria, West Africa
    I could be reached by the mobile number provided above and by e-mail at: bestuff2@yahoo.com
    Thanks